Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Spring Break Bag: Orlando

How is it already March; I could have sworn that it was Christmas only last week! As the warm weather slowly approaches, I guess it means that Spring Break is upon us. This year my family and I are going to Orlando, Fl for a week to relax by the pool and enjoy the much needed 70 degree weather. In the spirit of this much needed break I've decided to do a what's in my spring break bag!

Bag:
This is my Vera Bradely "Weekender" duffle bag in the pattern in Safari Sunset. I got this a couple of years ago for my birthday. It's really roomy and has a zipper on the outside on one side, and on the other has two big pockets. There are also a couple of pockets on the inside which come in handy as well.

Clothes:

I don't know about y'all but my favorite part of when I read posts about travel bags is the clothes inside! The tank top, from Pull and Bear is really nice and casual because of the semi open back and lace at the bottom. The denim shorts are from Lucky Brand Jeans, and the gold sandals are from Silvia Tcherassi. This would be something that I would wear out into town or while walking in Downtown Disney.


This outfit is also something I would probably wear to go out during the day of if we go to one of the Disney Parks. The t-shirt is from Roots Canada, the shorts are also from Lucky Brand Jeans, and the sandals, I've had them for a while, are from Ralph Lauren.



This 3rd outfit is also pretty simple. The two new items is a bright tank top from American Eagle and a gray sweater from Ann Taylor
This dress I got from Nordstrom and it would be something nice to wear if we go out to dinner or something semi- formal. If it get's cold I can also pair it with the gray sweater. 

Now to the swim suits! I'm only bringing two since we're only going to be there for a week. The top one is from Old Navy and I am obsessed with the colors! So pretty!!! The tankini is from Target and I love the polkadots as well as the halter strap that I can always remove to avoid the award tan lines ;) 

This pretty much sums up what I'm bringing in my spring break bag. I'm also bring a pair of Nike shorts and old school t-shirts to wear as pool cover-ups and of course a pair of flip flops, but that's all boring stuff. If y'all want to see what makeup I'm bring to Orlando, leave a comment and let me know! Also comment where y'all are going for spring break vacation or if you're having a stay-cation and relaxing at home :)

-L

0 comments:

Post a Comment