Saturday, March 21, 2015

Epcot: Spring Break 2015



As I mentioned in my last post, for Spring Break 2015 I went to sunny Orlando, Florida. I had such an amazing and relaxing week! A definite highlight of the trip was when I went to Epcot. Epcot is my all time favorite Disney park because it combines the magic of Disney with 11 different countries. Needless to say, my inner 5 year old self along with my wanderlust heart were bursting at the seams.

While we were there Epcot was preparing for it's flower festival (left).

We started the day by going on an attraction known as "The Journey to Imagination" which defiantly got my kindergarten self excited and ready for the day. Next we went to the pavilions. Starting with Canada and stopping in the UK for lunch. We continued on to the different countries and then went to the "Soarin'" attraction which is probably my favorite attraction at Epcot. You are lifted up and taken all through out the state of California with an interactive simulator; it feels like you can fly!

The highlight of my day was when we went to Morocco, and I got to meet no other than Prince Aladdin and Princess Jasmine themselves (under Morocco). I kid you not when I say that that moment was the best minute of my entire life. I know I am only 16 years old, but getting a picture with my favorite childhood princess and prince made me stop breathing. Naturally, I was speechless except for the 10 "thank you"s I babbled at the end.


All in all, I had an amazing day at Epcot. Below I'll have pictures of different stuff I did through out the day.

Canada:



UK:



France:




Morocco:



There was no better way to end the day than with this breathless view:



Let me know if you guys want individual posts about each pavilion! Also make sure to follow me on Pinterest for more travel and Disney stuff!
-L


0 comments:

Post a Comment